- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- All coffee beans are excluded from returning.
- All sale items are excluded from returning.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- If you bought the wrong size of shirt, we will allow an even exchange. You will receive return instructions when you send us an email at email@example.com
- During an exchange, it is required that you cover the cost of shipping the item back to our facility. We will cover the cost of shipping to send you the new item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.